I'm tired of not being enough. Of trying and trying and trying and trying and failing so hard that i don't even feel it anymore. I've gotten used to failing. I am a failure. Nothing in my life is right and I've only got myself to blame. I've turned into this horrible excuse of a writer; I haven't played the piano for months now and even my painting is getting worse (which I thought wasn't possible). I can't take it anymore. I can't handle the criticism of others when I myself already criticize me too much. I just can't. I smile and shake it off, I try to be the bigger person, but I've reached my breaking point. If I keep hearing that I'm not smart enough, that I' not pretty enough, that I'm not strong enough, that I'm not brave enough, it becomes a permanent stain on my mind, on my thoughts, there are always these little thought bubbles floating around my head saying "You are not enough".
       If I'm never going to be enough, why should I even try? What's the point in all this? What's the point of all the hard work I put into things if they are never going to be appreciated or liked? I used to think I had a purpose in life; maybe I hadn't figured it out completely yet, but I did have one. Now, I've changed my mind; I don't have a purpose. My existence only brings pain and suffering to those around me.  *unfinished* (like my life)